Jet-Tekno is a Finnish ISO 9001 and 14001 certified company providing refuelling and ground support solutions and their support services for the defence and aviation industries.
Jet-Tekno currently employs 30 highly skilled professionals. Our core values are trustworthiness and openness. We deliver on our promises. We are a committed and responsible partner.
Jet-Tekno is looking for a Sales Manager to work in our sales team selling aviation refuelling and ground support solutions. Our aviation refuelling and ground support solutions are designed for reliable, efficient, safe and cost-effective operation. All of these products are designed and manufactured in Finland.
As a Sales Manager your key accountabilities include:
- Sales, profitability and customer satisfaction according to annual targets.
- Sales planning, sales and tendering in co-operation with our sales and technical team
- Take lead in commercial and technical negotiations within respective market area
- Key line of communication between the production, engineering and customers in sales and delivery process
- Visiting customers, participating in the trade fairs and shows within respective market area
- Collect market information and competitor follow-up
Collaborating with R&D in defining new products; suggesting products improvements, based on market feedback.
We expect from you:
- A technical background combined with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of experience in international sales in the similar industry, preferably in product sales in aviation industry or similar
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Swedish
- Excellent sales negotiation and contract skills, systematic and independent working style
- Willingness to travel
We provide an interesting job in a forward-looking company. You will be able to showcase your abilities and grow your skills with interesting work tasks. For us it is important that you enjoy in our service.
More information contact Karri Keskinen, Managing Director, tel. +358 40 700 2198 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application along with salary request and CV by the 2nd July 2021 email@example.com stating in the subject field the position you are applying for.